ICSA 2014 | Program
International Conference on Spatial Audio
Erlangen, February 21 – 23, 2014
The 2nd International Conference on Spatial Audio will be hosted at Fraunhofer IIS, Erlangen, Germany, The objective of the conference is again to provide an inspiring environment for sound engineers and researchers to discuss challenges in spatial audio that can lead to novel insights and techniques. In particular, the conference will bring together experts with practical and theoretical knowledge which is crucial to ensure continuous learning, innovation and improvement in the field of spatial audio.
Experts in the field, sound mixers and engineers, artists and researchers will come together at this symposium. The platform enables an intentionally hands-on sharing of knowledge and experience. Acoustically diverse rooms with parallel installations of wave field synthesis, 3D loudspeaker configurations with 9.1 to 22.2 channels and Higher Order Ambisonics will be available throughout the conference for listening comparisons and demonstrations.
The ICSA is targeted at:
• Tonmeisters / sound engineers
• Electro-acoustical engineers
• Audio and sound-reinforcement professionals
The ICSA offers:
• Oral and poster presentations, workshops, demonstrations
• Multi-channel reproduction setups (incl. 3D-Audio, 9.1 and 22.2)
• Product presentations, exhibition area
• Get together, social event